A Partnership with City Help
We are one of four locations for the City Help Mobile Medical Clinic to provide free health care to the poor and uninsured throughout the county. We do this because:
- On any given day there are an estimated 82,000 people who are homeless. Approximately 15% of these are children under the age of 18.
- Homeless and impoverished men, women and children suffer chronic illnesses at a higher rate, often without access to medication or care. Infections and injuries go untreated, which can result in long-term disability or even death.
- Although this is a secular outreach separate from the Dream Center, we partner to make this work possible because relief of suffering and physical healing are critical first steps to sharing hope and the love of Christ. By joining forces with others who are concerned about the health of poor and homeless people, we demonstrate God’s love in a tangible way.
The City Help Mobile Medical Clinic offers:
- Alcohol/drug treatment referral
- Cancer screening
- Asthma treatment
- Cholesterol management
- Diabetes support
- Hypertension care
- HIV testing and follow-up
- Lab services
- Primary care
- Referral for specialty care
- Chiropractic Care