WEB & DIGITAL MARKETING Specialist (full time)
Entity: Dream Center Foundation
Report to: Associate Marketing Manager
Location: Dream Center / Hybrid Opportunity in Los Angeles
Level/Salary Range: $66,000
The Dream Center’s purpose is to reconnect isolated people to God and a community of support by providing human services that address immediate and long-term needs in the areas of homelessness, hunger, poverty, addiction, education, and human trafficking. We are building a community of overcomers, people whose lives have been redeemed by God’s love, justified by faith, and born again upon repentance and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord.
Reporting to the Associate Marketing Manager, the Web & Digital Marketing Specialist will be driving the smooth operation of the digital marketing efforts to attain short and long-term goals for the Dream Center Foundation and its affiliates. The position will entail management of projects, campaigns, lead generation, growth, brand building, increased awareness, and more. This role will be integral in driving growth, and pioneering new initiatives for the organization, working with both external and internal partners and stakeholders.
Prime candidates must be creative, analytical, organized, able to manage a high volume of projects, with a good eye for quality content and detail, and a strong sense of how to measure success. A sense of humor, empathy, flexibility, receptive to feedback, positive attitude, proactiveness, and humility are essential for this position.
- Participates in the strategy, development, implementation and ongoing administration of online marketing campaigns and programs
- Leads in partnership with marketing management all phases of web development, including planning, design, development and implementation of web site best practices including but not limited to areas of campaign support, user experience, search engine optimization (SEO), reporting and ongoing digital optimizations
- Support, design and execute digital strategies for the Dream Center, which includes managing and updating content and production calendars, tracking content performance, and making data-driven recommendations for optimization and to increase traffic to all online, social media, e-communication, SMS and any other digital media
- Oversee and manage for all paid ad initiatives, including the budget, account flighting and day-to-day optimization of these channels, including Social, Google Adwords, and other programs
- Identify and propose opportunities to optimize customer acquisition, retention, referral, loyalty and affiliate programs
- Defines, creates, tailors and leverages content across online platforms (web, email marketing, social media, etc.)
- Supports administration of all client relationship systems (CRM) and other digital platforms and applications to execute online strategies
- Champions the Dream Center brand to ensure online marketing and communications reflect the organization’s messages, positioning and visual identity
- Design or collaborate with other designers to create visually appealing graphics, infographics, and other marketing materials using Adobe and or Canva, to enhance the presentation and impact of content
- Write and design compelling and engaging content that communicates complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Design and implement complex logic flows and funnels to create personalized and dynamic campaigns including segmentation strategies based on customer data and behavior for targeted messaging
- Optimize channel mix and campaign performance by running A/B tests on campaign goals, messaging, CTAs, creative, and more
- Build and drive efficiency and effectiveness of the customer funnel by setting the roadmap and through constant testing
- Analyze site metrics and sales information and identify trends and insights for opportunities to increase sales and site conversion
- Define, measure and analyze critical KPI’s for the marketing team
- Create dashboards to demonstrate progress against those KPI’s and communicate effectively the results and any actions associated with those results to key stakeholders throughout
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Support and implement any needs for the team along with any other requests made by management staff to support the department
- Bachelor’s degree, required, 2-3 years of marketing or communications experience, required
- Non-profit, cause marketing, and/or faith-based organization experience or passion preferred
- Working knowledge of Canva or Adobe Suite
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Suite
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omnisure, WebTrends)
- Experience with CRM, CMS, project planning, email marketing software and solutions
- Current knowledge of best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to social and digital media
- Experience with SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience with social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube
- Experience with email management systems like Mailchimp, and SMS platforms
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Firm knowledge of website analytical tools and skills, and data-driven thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with experience creating and writing for online media
- Excellent project management, follow-up and follow-through, and organizational skills
- Ability to work and lead cross-functionally in a fast-paced organization
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills, with a consultative approach to working with marketing and client service professionals at all levels
- Requires repetitive movement
- Requires bending or twisting
- Must be able to lift over 25-50lbs at times
- Requires standing and/or sitting for long periods of time
- Requires working in loud and distracting environments at times
- Ability to perform under a high level of stress
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
Please fill out all fields. Thank you.
Schedule a tour
Join us for one of our weekly tours to experience the Dream Center firsthand, and hear the stories of lives being transformed for the better.
Tours are available every week, Tuesdays and Fridays at 1pm.
Hope to see you soon!