Meet the Need,
Support the Comeback
Helping Our Communities Get Back on Their Feet
with Continued Relief Efforts
Give Now to help us Continue Our Efforts
Support the Dream Center’s efforts to continue to help individuals, families, and communities in need by donating $20.
All donations will support our long-term goal of continuing to meet the needs of Los Angeles through our food distribution and support the comeback by reopening our residential programs safely, as they are highly essential in helping many recover from the impact of COVID-19.
Our Long-term Relief Response to Covid-19
We will continue to meet the needs of our community through food distribution on and off campus while still complying with health and safety regulations from the CDC, city and state. Our new operating times are Monday to Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Unfortunately at this time, we will not be able to continue with hot meal deliveries for our elderly community.
- Mobile Food Bank – Our food trucks are distributing groceries to 22 sites on a weekly basis. Please refer to the schedule below for site locations and times.
Site Locations & Times
Monday Site Locations & Times:
- Site 1: 2:30PM – 3:30PM Santa Ynez
- 2127 Santa Ynez Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Site 2: 2:30PM – 3:30PM William Mead
- 293 Cardinal Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Site 3: 2:30PM – 3:30PM Pueblos
- 54th Street & Long Beach Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90011
Tuesday Site Locations & Times:
- Site 1: 10:30AM –11:30AM Edgeware
- 353 E Edgeware Road, Los Angeles, CA 90026
- Site 2: 10:30AM -11:30AM Bonnie Brae
- 273 Bonnie Brae Los Angeles, CA 90057
- Site 3: 2:30PM – 3:30PM Plaza Del Sol
- 1300 Plaza del Sol, Los Angeles, CA 90033
- Site 4: 2:30PM – 3:30PM Gratt’s EEC
- 1415 W 5th Street, Los Angeles CA 90017
- Site 5: 2:30PM – 3:30PM Nickerson Gardens
- 11335 Success Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90059
Wednesday Site Locations & Times:
- Site 1: 10:30AM – 11:30AM Hoover
- 2669 W 9th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90006
- Site 2: 10:30AM – 11:30AM Chinatown
- 323 S Avenue 19, Los Angeles, CA 90031
- Site 3: 2:30PM – 3:00PM Church on the Way
- 7121 Tyrone Ave000, Van Nuys, CA 91405
- Site 4: 2:30PM – 3:30PM Norwood
- W 20th Street & S Oak Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007
- Site 5: 2:30PM – 3:30PM Imperial Courts
- 11583 Gorman Ave, Los Angeles, California, 90059
Thursday Site Locations & Times:
- Site 1: 10:30AM – 11:30AM Logan Street School
- 1720 Montana Street, Los Angeles, CA 90026
- Site 2: 10:30AM – 11:30AM 1st & Chicago
- 2124 E 1st Street, Los Angeles CA 90033
- Site 3: 2:30PM – 3:30PM Gilbert Lindsay
- 430 E 41st Place, Los Angeles, CA. 90011
- Site 4: 2:30PM – 3:30PM Rosemont Elementary
- 421 Rosemont Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90026
- Site 5: 2:30PM – 3:30PM Hollywood
- 5545 Virginia Avenue, Hollywood, CA 90038
Friday Site Locations & Times:
- Site 1: 2:30PM – 3:30PM MacArthur Park
- 645 South Park View, Los Angeles, CA 90057
- Site 2: 2:30PM – 3:30PM 5th & Union
- W 5th Street & Union Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90057
- Site 3: 2:30PM – 3:30PM Estrada Courts
- 3203 Glenn Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90023
The Los Angeles Dream Center’s long-term goal aims to accommodate the needs of our city, by continuing to feed its people and communities on a regular basis. As we reopen our drive-thru and mobilize our food trucks at full capacity, we assure you, there is no prior condition that needs to be met before receiving our food and meal services.
Any and all are welcome.
Opening Up Our Home To New Residents
We are now in the process of reopening our campus and accepting new intake. We anticipate a surge in people seeking our residential programs due to losses and challenges encountered during the pandemic and are slowly and carefully adjusting to accommodate new residents. We are currently only accepting online applications.
Please note that health and safety measures will be applied to all new intake.
Learn more about our residential programs and apply online.
PARTNER WITH US
During this time, we need your help to meet the need and support the comeback. Your support will allow us to continue serving those impacted by this crisis. Are you an organization interested in partnering with us?
Please contact Director of Fund Development:
Justin High: [email protected]
If you are a local business interested in providing food, hygiene products, and other resources, please fill out the form below to see how we can collaborate as we care for our city.
By partnering with us, you are still providing daily meals and supplies to our community through our Diner, Food Bank and trucks, and are also supporting our residential programs that have become highly essential due to the impact of COVID-19.
Justin Turner Partners with Slice To Deliver Pizzas at Los Angeles Dream Center
follow us on social media
Schedule a tour
Join us for one of our weekly tours to experience the Dream Center firsthand, and hear the stories of lives being transformed for the better.
Tours are available every week, Tuesdays and Fridays at 1pm.
Hope to see you soon!